I have never done this before, so now, I am finally doing it!
This wishlist is valid from December 2010 to January 2011.
Does it ring a bell? January? OF COURSE IT DOES! :p
Anyway, this list will be listed from the most needed to the most wanted. Need is important than want, right? Hahaha! Anyway, this is a wish list, so I will not expect that all of these would be granted… BUT! I will be super-duper grateful if they come true! 😀
- モバイルフォン「Mobile Phone」
– I have been suffering from the memory capacity of my current cellphone, and it is actually about to break down. Also, it only has VGA camera, no Bluetooth, etc. Well, who uses VGA nowadays!?! Motorola C650 has to rest in peace.
I’m sorry, I am so fond of Japanese Clamshell phones, that’s why most of them are from Softbank. I just like Japanese/Korean brand phones, nothing else. I can make a demand, right? @_@
I NEED ONE OF THESE CLAMSHELL PHOOOOONES!!!!
feel the rage hahaha
– I really like Japanese and Korean style of clothes again. Those stuff that you could find in Mango, Zara, Terranova. I like dresses, coats/cardigans/jackets/cover-ups and long flowy tops, knitted 3/4s sleeve dresses, plaid, ruffles and ribbons. I am not brand conscious! As long as it’s cute and you think it fits me, it’s very very very fine!
- My physique is Japanese-like. Slim/slender. So my size is either Small or Medium! Here are some ideas! 😉
– I don’t own any sandals or shoes. I have sneakers and slippers. I borrow sandals from my mom. -____-;; That’s why I included this in my wish list. I find it hard to match my clothes with the limited amount of shoes we share! (Our shoe cabinet does not exceed 30 pairs!)
- My shoe size is 38 or 7 1/2 – 8in. US Size 🙂
- I love wedges, doll shoes, and skimmers! ♥ Usually I wear flats, but wedges are really fine to walk on to.
4. Drawing Materials
– I have been using old notebooks here at home as my drawing book, and even used the unused painting book of my dad for the sake of drawing (I used it for painting though because it is very big XD) It’s hard to organize them all, because I am so messy I draw anywhere.
- I want a drawing book, colored pencils (those like Faber Castell/Staedtler), colored technical/gel pens (Staedtler, or any brand, fine-tip), technical pen (0.2, 0.3, 0.5, Rotring or whatever), MOOOORE PENCILS (mechanical)!! XD
– I love having a good read every time. My favorite genre is romantic-comedy, but of course I’m free to try anything that you could recommend. I like Simon-Schuster books and Paulo Coelho-ish style of books. I love books, so if you’d give me a book that you think is worth my while, I’ll definitely read it! 😀 I just hope it’s not some hell-is, sickening kind of book >_<
6. Cherry Blossom Stuff
– Girl’s thing. By stuff, I mean like perfume~ Anything that smells like Cherry Blossom! I’ve been looking for this scent and I really like it. As I said, I’m not brand conscious.
- Whether it’s from L’Occitane, Body Shop, Bath and Body Works, Guerlain, whatever as long as it is Cherry Blossom IT’S FIIIIIINE!! 😀 ♥
7. Random Japanese Things
– Basically, something Japanese. But I prefer those useful and cute! Like Kimono, Hello Kitty and Japanese dolls~ LOL And I’ve been eyeing on these dolls called Kimmidolls. There are things such as these in the Philippines but I can not buy them 😐 But yeah, this is random, so anything Japanese is fiiiiiiine 😀
8. 中島裕翔 「Nakajima Yuto」
– LOL. Okay, I know you’d think that this really is a wish. But I… Oh well. I can’t have him.
Not now but I’m praying. Hahaha just kidding~~ I may sound crazy but… Never mind. Personal matter! :p