Recently, I have not been blogging due to this ultra busy days because of doing too many projects and loads of school stuff. Currently, I’m having a lot of illnesses because of total sleep deprivation in the past weeks. And just now, because of listening to WaT’s 2/7 ~もう一度~, I somehow regained my desire to blog.
- I have been downloading and singing and mastering too many Korean Pop songs and flooded my Player with that. I don’t know but almost everyday, there are so many groups that are rising and I finally got tired of listening to what’s up. I got bored. -___-“
- I attended so many seminars when I am only supposed to have 10. Just realized that seminars are greaaaaaat! Only if the speakers are!
- I have been fussing myself (and my friends) with our Database Management project because I am the leader.
This is how I got all of my illnesses and sleep deprivation.I’m actually sick of this thing and I’m thankful we’re ALMOST ALMOST finished! Just waiting for the final defense. PLEASE PRAY FOR US TO PASS THIS! 🙂
- Was barely getting updated to Hey! Say! JUMP’s daily lives. I hate it that I have time to Facebook and do other things then I always forget reading about JUMP. I’m so sorry.
- In line with the sentence above, I still got the feelings for NY! Never erased, never replaced! It even became stronger, and I don’t know why. I could even feel him near me even if he is miles away by just reading the interviews and stuff. I just feel sad when I fail to read interviews/translations that have deadlines. Maybe there are just things about him that I ought to find out myself. You know, I’m really hoping for the day when we will know each other. 😀
- Got addicted to last Tuesday’s overnight at Cyrolle’s place with my groupmates. Supposed to finish the documentation in our project but we did other stuff at the same time. Slept for 1 hour. My first time to draw using a tablet! Funny!
- I’m now on my way back to Japan, after being so soaked in Korea! LOL. But srsly, I really missed Japan and I just remembered the efforts I did just to study their culture and language way back high school until now.
- I was not able to go to Church recently. I guess about a month already. That’s why I became my old self again. I have to go back to Him. Not only to Japan, but to Him as well. I don’t want to fully go away after receiving my Salvation.
RANDOM: Do I still look like NY? HAHAHA
And I just found out (I always do, WTH?) that I always have something to say in this blog (even if I’m not in the mood) compared to saying something in this blah blah reaction paper about the seminars I attended. Still got classes tomorrow, so good night! God bless us. 😀