It’s alarming. I tried not to believe in coincidences and signs anymore, but just when I asked for it, it came. I believe He really hears our prayers.
Emzi and I were ranting about the “rumors” about Yuto and Yamada the other day, and I guess we still could not get over it. We do not know when to let go, when finally we talked about it. I told her that if I saw another Yutong bus, I’d not give up. She said that it was inevitable. Lol yeah, I was crazy. So
I told her that if I would be able to see a horse/beetle tomorrow (which is yesterday), I would not let go of Yuto. Which is kind of impossible because where in my university and in Manila would I be able to find a horse/beetle?! That night too, I prayed to God to give me a sign, whatever sign that I should/not let go of Yuto.
And I realized… it was not really that impossible.
I went to wait for a bus at 11am, and it was crazy that I was not able to find a Yutong bus that day, because it usually shows up at that time (like it does on the past few days). So yeah, I rode this red-yellow-blue-white bus that I hate to ride, and tried to shift my thoughts to horses and beetles. I put on my earphones and listened to nothing else but music, and I kind of forgot about the horses and beetles.
Until it was almost time for me to leave the bus, I looked up at the television and removed my earphones. I stared at the guy dancing to the tune of Tokyo Drift.
Pia Guanio: So Natsuya, saan mo mas gustong manatili? Dito ba sa Pinas o sa Japan?
Natsuya: Syempre dito po sa Pilipinas
Pia Guanio: Kahit nasa Japan mga magulang mo?
Pia/Tito Sen: Bakit mo napiling manatili dito sa Pilipinas?
Natsuya explained blaaahh.
So I was like O____O atm because why did I even remove my earphones AND look at the television when I didn’t dare look at it the past minutes? I shrugged and went down the bus.
I rode a jeep, and there are only a few people in it. I couldn’t stop thinking of the horse/beetles stuff and this time I was feeling hopeless. I want to get out of the jeepney and get back home. Until the jeep stopped at Lawton…
- I saw another jeepney with a Japanese flag painted on it, along with the signs Gemini and Virgo (I don’t get the signs, though).
- It’s crazy. I am really hopeless. I frowned at the sight of it. And then a jeep came beside it, and OH-MY-FREAKING-GOSH! At that spot, I saw what I was waiting for, a jeep with a horse! Only that it was green and it was a PEGASUS. BUT STILL, A HORSE! YAAAAAAY.
- A kalesa was hurrying on the street!
I rarely see a kalesa in UST because it is a place full of cars, jeeps, etc. But it was… WHOA! I nagged Janette to take a picture of it but before she did, it’s already meters away. >_<
- While crossing the pedestrian lane from UST to Legarda, the cars stopped and I screamed when I saw this jeep with a HORSE on its hood. (Horse now, not pegasus! :>)
- At Legarda St., we stopped by at Jollibee because Marie, Phi, and others went to buy sundaes. I was staring (again) on the street when another kalesa swooped by!
- On the way to the MRT station (going home!), I was staring out the FX when we passed by this beautiful Japanese restaurant beside the Valle Verde Country Club. It was so big, it didn’t even look like a restaurant. More like the country club’s lobby.
- A few kilometers after, I saw big Japanese store along the intersection if I-don’t-know-where. It’s name is Daiso Japanese Store, “Everything at Php88”. LOL! 8, my favorite number.
- And at the end of the day, when my classmates and I said our goodbyes and bound to different MRT lanes, I felt like wanting to pee. Clarence and I went down at Ayala station and went to SM Ayala’s CR, and before we got through it, we stopped behind this big poster beside the escalator that read:
And the jeepneys reminded me that there certain jeeps that have little statues of horses on their hoods! So I just looked out the window and tried to catch one. Something like this:
1…2…3…uncountable number of jeeps passed and I haven’t gotten one. Then the stop light turned red. I bowed down and stared outside again, and I kind of screamed when I saw this jeep with something on its hood!
BUT IT’S NOT A HORSE. IT’S A CHICK WITH A DOLL’S HEAD. >:[
And finally, I’m already at UST. Pre-sectioning sucks, we were left with a corny schedule. I have to stay at the university 7pm every Thursdays. But somehow it’s cool, I don’t have to wake up at 4am. I’m never a morning person. Earliest class starts at 11am, regulars at 12/1pm. COOL. NOT.
After the pre-sectioning, we went out the university and to my surprise…!!!
So far, I got 4 horses. I haven’t seen any beetles. But when I told Marie and Clarence about the horse-beetle stuff, when I yelled, “Beetle na lang kulang!“, a leaf dropped to my arm and I shouted because I thought it was a bug. Marie and Clarence said, “Ayan! Yan na yung beetle.” They laughed.
Janette’s party was great. Her mom begged us to dance Nobody but I refused, because not only our guy classmates were there but also Janette’s High School friends. I ate to my heart’s content, especially the pink gelatin. I love it!
I wish I’m a JCB Cardholder. Clarence stopped because there were a lot of people rushing through the escalator, and I just did the same.
So, should I believe in everything that I saw? Coincidences? Signs? Now what?
And that’s how my day ended. It rained so hard, but I was fine. :]
I just noticed, there were 8 signs at this post. And 8 signs on the previous one. And I really didn’t mean it!